Are you currently working as a Business Development Manager in investment sales or the financial services sector with a strong interest in property?
In the role of Partnership Manager, your core function is to meet with referral partners to build mutually beneficial relationships and to educate them on our clients access to the most exclusive stock in the Sydney market.
Key responsibilities include
- Further developing our referral channel - focussing on blue chip mortgage brokers, financial planners, accountants etc.
- Nurturing and cultivating your existing and new networks to establish Boston Marketing as their partner of choice for the highest-grade apartments and investment property in Sydney and surrounds
- Working closely with your referring partners and internal stakeholders to ensure sales targets are met and that clients have an exceptional service experience
- Keeping up to date and accurate records and detailed documentation of all interactions
- The ideal candidate for the role of Partnership Manager will have a background as a Business Development Manager in an investment sales company or financial institution or as a Financial Planner or Mortgage Broker or have worked in a consultative real estate or project/investment sales role.
In addition, the candidate will have
- An existing network of higher-level referral partners from day one that you can leverage from - e.g. financial planners, mortgage brokers and accountants
- The ability to build relationships through trust and professional credibility
- A track record of consistent performance of achievement in a sales environment
- An understanding of real estate investing and the ability to sell investment property concepts
- A genuine interest in property, developments and off the plan sales
- A high activity level and a positive approach
- A desire to meet and exceed targets
- Experience in selling premium or luxury products
- Immaculate personal presentation, a charismatic personality, and the ability to build strong relationships
- Outstanding communication skills, both verbally and written
- Reliable car and drivers' license
- Work with tier one developers on some of the largest development projects in Australia
- Highly autonomous role, choose your own schedule
- Work from home flexibility
- Amazing team culture and strong support from managementIncredible staff retention - people don't leave this business! This role is due to growth only
- Fun, people-based role that will see you out and about meeting new and existing clients
- Great budget for client entertainment (lunches, coffees etc.)